Our caregivers make a difference!
As a caregiver, you are making a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. Join our caregiving team at Home Care Assistance of Greater Chicago. We are seeking professional, compassionate and reliable caregivers to provide both live-in, overnight and hourly care for our clients. Not only is working for Home Care Assistance a rewarding opportunity, it also offers flexibility in your schedule and competitive benefits. As a company, we follow best business practices: we are bonded and insured, we provide worker’s compensation and file federal and state taxes.
Home Care Assistance offers:
- Flexibility: Hourly, live-in, part-time, full-time.
- Education: Expand your skills through ongoing training, including our exclusive certificate program for The Balanced Care Method™ and more topics through our online HCA University.
- Benefits: We pay competitive wages and offer bonuses for those with excellent job performance as well as referrals.
- Care manager teams: Our caregivers are supported by a team of professionals whose goal is to help you succeed.
Responsibilities can include helping clients with:
- Personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Cooking and nutritional guidance
- Transportation services
- Light housekeeping services and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Exercise and physical assistance
- Conversation, companionship and mental stimulation